Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This is where I get to blog from! It's not like it's my room or anything, but look at all of that Canadian sunshine! (Two words I never thought would go together...).

This morning's workout (wrong blog, I know) needed a treadmill, but we don't have one of those, so Mandy decided she would run outside and I just said NO. Plus, yoga in an hour!! (And Mandy's dictator-ish work out regime includes a second workout for today. I did not sign up for that).

I think the plan for the day (post-yoga) is to make our business calls (because sometimes we do actual business) and head to St. Albert's Heritage Museum or Musee Heritage Museum (with lots of French accents). St. Albert also has a grain elevator museum BUT it's closed in the winter, which is super disappointing because who doesn't want to learn about grain elevators?! Then after that, rehearsal and who knows? Well, you'll probably know later when I blog about it.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment