Monday, February 23, 2015

200th Post!

This is my 200th post. Thanks to everyone whose been reading for the past two-ish years (Hi Mom and Dad).

That isn't all I want to say here though. I just want to say, what is up with these Canadian's and their beautiful, freakishly clean homes? We just arrived at where we'll be staying for the rest of the week and oh my goodness, you'd barely know that anyone lives here. Plus they're super nice.

One thing I've noticed in all of these little Canadian towns (or maybe I should say the bigger ones we've been staying in: High River, Strathmore and now St. Albert) is that they all really give off the same feel. They have these main drags that have pretty much every supermarket, fast food joints, banks, etc. that you could ever want or need. If it weren't for the street names, you might think you were in the same town. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Anyway, I'll try to get a pic of the lovely backyard view we've got soon (and their entire back wall is made up of giant windows! It's glorious). Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment