Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Morinville: Growing Together

No, I don't know why their logo looks like the Cote d'Ivoire's flag.
You really can't make up these slogans. I feel so inspired, Canada, thank you!

I'm going to try to start including these images for all of these places because I really don't think people believe me when I say that these Canadian towns actually do have taglines that sound like the title of a Lifetime movie special.

We got a little lost trying to find the Morinville Cultural Community Centre (henceforth known as the MCCC because nobody has time to write all of that) because my GPS doesn't know how to do her job but we still made it there with plenty of time.

We're still trying to figure out what exactly we'll do with our free time this week (although another yoga class is in our future) but a stop at Morinville's "Amanda's Pizza" will happen sometime soon. Am I allowed to eat the pizza if it's Amanda's? Oh well, I'll do it anyways cuz it's pizza.

For a small town, the MCCC is a great facility! Definitely one of the best we've seen so far and the people are so kind. Although we had to cut kids at auditions today (always the worst part of the week, no matter what else happens), it looks like we're off to a great start.

Also, Sandy Beach, Alberta. I saw a road sign that said that and almost lost my mind. What is this place?! Cohasset has a "Sandy Beach" but we also have THE OCEAN! Craziness, I know. Research and maybe a field trip are in order.

Do you know what goes great after four hours of auditions and rehearsals? A full body workout, but hey, I'm using yoga techniques to make sure that my muscles were oxygenated and did surprisingly well for myself! Go me!!

P.S. Mandy's sister is in labor everyone. A small human is about to come into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment