Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Burger Inn

The hunt for Calgary's best shake continues!

I posted earlier that we'd won a $2 gift card to Burger Inn, so that is where we went tonight. First off, Burger Inn is hard to find because it isn't actually on the street it says it's on. We walked like three blocks past it before we turned around and realized that the entrance was actually on the side of the building BUT, moving on, they've got some good burgers.

We had veggie burgers, obviously, but Burger Inn does sell regular burgers, elk burgers, ostrich burgers, wild boar burgers, salmon burgers, prime rib burgers and a bunless burger, among others. Their fries were really good too and then... we got to the milkshake. They had your standard chocolate and vanilla (my choice) but they also had a lot of fruit flavored shakes. In my opinion, it was light years beyond Galaxie's shake (see what I did there?). It was so much thicker and less syrupy (also way, way cheaper!). If I wasn't absolutely stuffed from my dinner, I'd go have another one right now because they were that good!

Tomorrow, we hope to go to Fat City Frank's, a hot dog place, for shakes. We'll be skipping the dogs but they were featured on Food Network's You Gotta Eat Here and their shakes are supposedly very, very thick. I will be the judge of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment