Monday, November 30, 2015

Out of This World Pizza

So, there are not a lot of places in Montana on my Buzzfeed/Thrillist List because, let's be honest, there aren't a ton of places in Montana in the first place... But, today I had the opportunity to visit Cosmic Pizza in Bozeman, MT, which is, according to Thrillist, the best pizza in Montana.

Thrillist boasted that if it wasn't the best, it certainly had the most options, with 55 different toppings!

Now, when I arrived, I wondered if Thrillist was full of it because Cosmic Pizza is attached to a gas station. Could the best pizza in Montana really be gas station pizza?!

I thought it was cute when I actually got in (we were their first customers of the day!) and they did have lots of options, but it wasn't until I actually got my pizza -- The Big Dipper -- that I knew I was eating the best pizza in Montana. I understand why it's Cosmic Pizza, and it's not because everything on the menu and the decor have an outer space theme, it is because this pizza is out of this world!

The Big Dipper had the following ingredients: black olives, mushrooms, artichokes, green peppers, onions and romas. The pizza also came with ranch, which I knew would make Mandy very happy. The toppings were sky high on this thing. I included a picture of not only the pizza, but also of the pizza from the side so you could see just how extreme the toppings were! I couldn't believe that there was a crust underneath all that but there was and it was amazing.

So thank you, Thrillist, for helping me find this delicious gas station pizza!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't just get a cheese pizza? Olives? Ranch dressing? Who are you and what have you done to my daughter?

    ReplyDelete