Friday, November 6, 2015

Vampire Time

So because I have no shame, I recently finished reading the new gender-bent version of Twilight, and throughout the whole book (and original book series) the vampires always talk about how time passes differently for them than it does for humans and I feel like I now live in the strange world where I'm on MCT Time and Montana Mileage. To explain, I was just talking to someone about how they thought a 25 minute drive was a long one but to me and the rest of Montana, that's just half of the time that it takes us to get to Walmart. My impending thousand mile drive doesn't faze me at all and this past weekend when I drove around 500 miles, I literally had to count on my fingers to figure out how long I was in the car for because it felt like we'd sped here in no time at all.

So does all of this mean I'm a vampire? Probably not. But, I should reread the original Twilight just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment