Sunday, November 29, 2015

Just Another Drive Day

I returned to Montana yesterday and promptly went into shock because it was only eight stinking degrees outside. I know everyone in California was complaining about it getting close to 30 but I would gladly take that right now.

Before I say anything else, I will once again complain about how the Missoula airport needs to get with the times and get their own snapsticker! I got these holiday ones in Sacramento and Denver yesterday and would have liked see one in Missoula as well, but NOooooOOOooo. Maybe someone from Missoula will read my blog and realize the errors of their ways, but that would mean that someone actually reads my blog and I’m not sure that that is a thing.

Anyways, I got back in the little red truck today to drive to Amsterdam, MT. Before I even arrived, I knew that it was nothing like Amsterdam in the Netherlands and I can now confirm that fact. I’m actually staying in Manhattan, MT, which is also nothing like the Manhattan you’re used to hearing about.

Anyways, I decided to snap a few drive day photos because even though it’s cold and snowy, it is pretty!


DRIVE DAY

The other Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment