Saturday, November 21, 2015

My First On The Road Reunion

So, MCT sends us a grid of where every team is going to be so that, hypothetically, we could meet up if we were close by. Well, I am terrible at checking this grid! There are so many teams and the font is so small and shouldn't people just come to me anyways?!

I AM putting this in my scrapbook
One thing I am good at, however, is looking at the local papers to see if anything related to me has found its way onto their pages. Yesterday, I was reading the regional paper and saw a listing for Aladdin. YES! I thought! More stuff for my scrapbook! But wait, that isn't our Aladdin. There was another tour team doing the same exact show twenty minutes south of us in a town called Arlee! I quickly logged onto Facebook and sent a plea into cyberspace! WHICH TEAM IS IN ARLEE, MT?! Maria and Charlette got back to me nearly instantaneously! They were the mystery team AND if things worked out, they'd be able to come to our Friday night show!

Anyways, I went about my life today with my fingers crossed that I would get to see some familiar faces but not totally sure that it would work out, but after the show, THERE THEY WERE! Yay friendship! We grabbed some grub after the work was done and took the obligatory reunion selfies!
So now, it's just one more show for me, a drive back to Missoula and a plane ride to Thanksgiving break. I am going to see the latest Hunger Games tomorrow and am trying to marathon the second and third movies on Hulu (the original is nowhere to be found) but the internet isn't cooperating at the moment, but not even that can kill my happy feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment