Sunday, November 15, 2015

A Pleasurable Existence

Earlier this week, I was complaining to my extremely patient friend, Rose Hayes, about how frustrated I was that I didn't have WiFi in Harrison and she said one of the greatest and truest things that I have ever heard: "WiFi is like chocolate - not necessary for existence but definitely necessary for a pleasurable one."

Well, now I have both!!!

First, I am blogging from St. Ignatius, MT, where I didn't think I would have WiFi this week now it doesn't appear to be the strongest where I'm staying, but it does exist. Once again, we are staying in our own cabin/guest house -- I'm in the loft above the main living space -- which seems to be a recurring theme of this tour. It appears that I cannot reliably access the world wide web from the loft --so no skyping in bed -- but I can sit at the kitchen table and catch up on my shows!

Now I must rewind and fill you in on the rest of my week in Harrison. Things were great there! We had a lot of fun with the kids, including a ninja squirrel run through of the play which I'm sure will be a highlight of my career.

And now, CHOCOLATE! They gave us a super sweet (no pun intended) thank you gift, a box of assorted chocolates from a local candy maker! I had two last night (a milk chocolate truffle and a dark chocolate raspberry truffle) and I nearly dumped the entire box into my mouth.

So, even though I don't think it was actually a question before, I can now confirm without a doubt that I lead a pleasurable existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment