Thursday, November 5, 2015

Snowflakes and Five Guys Shakes

Yup, there is snow in Lolo.

The tell-tale flakes started coming down this morning on our drive to the school. They then took my mental threat and ceased/desisted for a while but started back up just in time for us to head out for the day. I'm not ready for this... I mean, I know that it has already snowed in Boston this year, but I still don't like it. Can my next tour send me to Tahiti?

After school, I drove back to the home office for a quick hello and to pick up a box of t-shirts that we had delivered there and then, since I was only a block away, I went back to Five Guys. I am currently in the world's greasiest food coma and I do not care. I once again took my food to go and Marcus smells like a deep fryer but I regret nothing! (As Ryan Lind said when I told him this, "Never apologize for who you are"). As the title of this post might imply, I also got a shake! My first ever Five Guys shake. Who'd have thought the day would come? No, seriously, the owner once swore that they would never serve milkshakes. It was yummy. Vanilla, of course. Not the thickest shake in the world but very good -- it reminded me of a shake I had during the Calgary Milkshake Marathon (yes, my memory for blended dairy concoctions is that specific).

So, that's probably it for now, Five Guys. I don't think I can justify another trip there before I pack up again, unless you start serving breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment