Monday, November 23, 2015

The Frog

Today, I hung around my aunt's house and caught up on my TV -- which is a good day in my book. I also met my aunt's band members (cuz my aunt is in a band, yo) when they came over for rehearsal and one of them is the secretary at the elementary school in Davis that brings in MCT! It's a small world and it literally gets smaller for me every single day.

Now, onto the frog... Tonight, Aunt Eileen cleaned out the frog's tank. The frog is my cousin, Ethan's. Ethan got the frog for his eighth birthday... Ethan turns 26 on Thursday. Yes, this frog was alive the LAST time I visited Davis (just a casual 16 years ago). I'm worried that the frog has been waiting this whole time for me to return and is going to croak (pun definitely intended) now that I have. The frog's name is Cuz -- after Ethan's cousins... I'm one of those cousins! I'm definitely going to kill the 18 year old wonder frog.

More reports on the amphibian to come. Hopefully none of them include a froggy funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment