Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ALPACAS!

To start off this post, we shall go back a day because yesterday I went back to Bozeman and discovered that they have their own geotag. Missoula really needs to get with the times! Bozeman shows some Montana State University pride, how come Missoula can't do that (show University of Montana pride, that is)?

Bozeman only being 20 minutes away is like a God send, by the way. It's the most glorious thing in the world after not having anything very exciting around for weeks now. (No offense to the towns I've been in, but Bozeman has multiple yoga studios, shopping, hot springs that we'll hopefully be checking out on Friday and most importantly, Target!).

And on to today! When I first arrived on Sunday, I posted a picture of my view here but I didn't mention the animals. The family we're staying with has several very friendly dogs, but they also have horses and alpacas! I think that is super cool, so today, I braved the chill to get a few pics of the alpacas casually enjoying the mountain scenery (ok, the alpacas were actually enjoying the hay, but I was enjoying the scenery). They're pretty freaking cute!
No biggie.
In other news, my horoscope told me to pamper myself this week so I spent way too much money on a box of strawberries at Albertson's today. Whatever. I feel pampered now!

No comments:

Post a Comment