Monday, December 7, 2015

The Final Fall Residency

Residency #32 begins. This is the final residency of the fall and of 2015 and I just completed my last auditions of the year.

I thought Amsterdam would be my final performance of 2015 but it looks like I'm going to be playing one of the narrators this week!

It is rainy and icy here in Trout Creek. Our drive to the school was interesting because we had to be at the school at 7:30 and this is what I woke up to on my phone this morning.To put that into perspective, auditions started at 8:30...

We've got yet another cabin in the woods and I thought that this morning would be the end of everything because cabin in the woods apparently equals no need to plow... It also equals shady internet so I'm currently blogging from the school.

Anyways, auditions were great and now we're getting ready for rehearsals and just nine days until I'm back in Boston!

Also, yesterday, on the drive, I saw a lot of big horn sheep! They were pretty cool!! I also saw a flashing sign that said "Watch for big horn sheep -- falling rocks -- 425 already killed" Ok, vague sign, What does that mean? Have 425 people been killed? Have 425 sheep already been killed? Or have 425 falling rocks been killed?! I need to know!!!

Finally, happy Hanukkah! I just purchased what I think will be the greatest makeshift menorah in the history of Missoula Children's Theatre. Tadventures indeed. Pictures to come (unless it doesn't work out, in which case I might be dealing with third degree burns and will be unable to blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment