Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sitting in the Italian Airport

We are officially in Rome! At least, I think we are... We may not officially be here. When we went through customs, there was literally no one there. We just walked through a door and were in Italy or something. There wasn't anywhere for us to get our passports stamped or anything, so I might be an international criminal now. I'm freaking out a little bit, but I think a life of international crime would help my street cred as an international nasty girl.

Rome is hot as Hades... Or should I say Pluto since he's the Roman version of Hades? I don't care, it's really hot. Since we're changing airlines to go to France, we needed to change terminals, which meant walking outside. Have I mentioned that it's hot and that I was wearing sweatpants? Not a good combo.

We tried to check our bags for our flight to Paris but were too early so we went to grab some food instead. Guess what our first meal on Italy was?! PIZZA!

So now we're sitting here, I've changed into shorts and Whitney wants me to tell you that "we definitely weren't eating Sbarro." Things are grand here (except for the whole might be here illegally thing... Any blog readers have bail money and a good attorney, just in case?).

No comments:

Post a Comment