Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Making It to the Airport

We took a limo to the airport today. We left the house at 3:30 even though our flight doesn't leave until 9:45 because my dad is also going to Chicago today and his flight left before ours and all going together made the most sense.

Once we got in the airport, my backpack immediately exploded. I'm not even sure how it happened, but there was all of my stuff on the floor! I guess I know how to make an entrance.

We check our bags and head to airport security, which I think we got through WAY too quickly. They didn't even have me take off my shoes! The last time I didn't have to take off my shoes to go through airport security was when I was in South Africa and I'm pretty sure their security guards don't even know what the machines do.

And now we're here, sitting in the terminal waiting for our flight to board...in 3 hours. We just finished dinner -- I got Burger King and Whitney got some soup -- and now we wait.

Also Zurich is apparently 3749 miles away from the food court in Terminal E of Logan Airport. Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment