Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Our Homes Away From Home

We are not so homeless anymore! We are still slightly homeless in Rome and Naples, but we have booked hostels in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Venice.

Not going to lie, it was (and continues to be in the case of Rome and Naples) a pretty stressful process and isn't really helped by the fact that we're trying to book these places so close to our actual trip, but it feels really good to know that we have some place to stay. I think we found some really nice hostels too, so I'm really excited (wait...when am I not excited?).

I'll write when I have found somewhere to stay in Rome and Naples...or maybe I'll never write and will just end up spending the last week of my trip wandering through Italy, begging for shelter...

No comments:

Post a Comment