Friday, June 27, 2014

I'm not sure what's weirder...

The fact that several 18 year olds asked if our parents were cool with the two of us traveling together after we'd told them how old we were or a guy asking us how we planned on spending our romantic weekend in Venice together.

Ok, young people who just graduated from high school... I'm 22 and I've graduated from college, I don't think that my parents really have much of say anymore (no offense, Mom and Dad because I do appreciate your love, support and advice). I would say that the thrill of being able to walk into a bar and legally order a drink wore off on me before you'd gone to prom. My sister is almost 21 as well! What do you mean, "are our parents ok with this?"

I get that some people don't think that Whitney and I look related, but I don't think that the next logical conclusion is that we're lovers! Like you're strange, never speak again.

No comments:

Post a Comment