Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Break cont.

It only took me until today to be somewhere on the Pfeiffer campus where their geotag showed up on my phone. Go figure...

This morning I went with Whitney over to the lacrosse field because I was going to sit outside while she practiced but it was cloudy so I changed my mind and came back to her dorm where I could blog and be warm!

On Tuesday, I got to go to the Pfeiffer Women's Lacrosse team bonding activity. I've bonded with them now. It was a hike in Hanging Rock State Park. It was an eight mile hike. I kept up pretty well, actually, because I am a champion of the outdoors! And even though we got lost, I wasn't the one leading the hike so it wasn't my fault. I was actually the first person to realized that we were lost, so ha! We ate Subway at the top, which is where Whitney and I took this spiffy picture (and no, there wasn't an actual Subway on the top of the mountain, we got our sandwiches before we left Misenheimer and carried them all the way with us).

Apart from hiking, I have been loving Butters or Catpig as I call him. He's a cutie. When I met him in the summer, he fit in the palm of my hand but now he's a big, fat fluff monster. As you can see from the picture, the feelings are mutual.

When Whitney is finished with practice we're going to drive down to Charlotte to visit a taco restaurant and a bakery and do fun stuff and before anyone can say anything about my vegetarianism, the restaurant is called Cabo Fish Taco. I'll be fine.

Oh, also, I forgot to mention that I'm officially going on a Birthright trip to Israel this summer! According to Whitney, the hike will be good practice for what I'll have to do on the trip in June. So yup, that's a thing! Guess I'll have to keep blogging for a little longer. Peace and love for now, blog-readers. Catch you on the flip flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment