Saturday, March 12, 2016

Pfeiffer History

Yesterday was a historic day for Pfeiffer University. It was the day that Whitney Rose Biddle Jaffe set the new record for most assists in a single game! Whitney got 10 assists in the game against Erskine AND she scored a goal, which means she had 11 total points which also puts her on the leader board for most points in a game. We also discovered that she is now top in the conference (or league or whatever sporty thing it is) for assists. Basically, she's a champ. Pfeiffer tweeted about it AND made it the title of their game write up which is officially a hyperlink to your left for those of you who are interested in some more outside reading.

I also videotaped her reaction of us telling her because we knew it would be awesome and it was. I've basically been watching it on repeat; she's a cutie.

After the game, we took a nice pic with the MVP and then went to the tailgate, which may or may not have been in the pitch black and where I may or may not have eaten three giant cookies.

This morning, we got up and went to Waffle House, which is a staple of any visit to the south. I've never actually gotten a waffle there but their hashbrowns are the bomb. Now we're hanging out in Whitney's dorm but we're going to make another pilgrimage to Cookout this evening along with a trip to the movies!

Unfortunately, it's my last day here though; I've already checked into my flight for tomorrow and I have to say goodbye to tank tops and the sun and hello to Wisconsin, where I'll have nine more weeks of tour in the chilly northern portion of the country, but it has been a wonderful week and I'm excited for my last night here.

No comments:

Post a Comment