Friday, March 18, 2016

Fish Taco Friday

Jas and I drove back to Milwaukee from some sweet tacos! Actually, maybe they were spicy? Meh, some were sweet and some were spicy and all of them were fish tacos, because, ladies and gentlemen, it's fish taco Friday!!

BelAir Cantina was so good, we just had to go back, plus they had all-you-can-eat fish tacos for $11 today. I actually opted out of the all-you-can-eat bargain because I knew I couldn't eat more than three tacos of any variety, so I paid a little extra and got three awesome tacos -- the baja tilapia taco, the mango tilapia taco and the lobster shrimp taco. Tacos are awesome. Jas and I are now talking about developing a gun that shoots tacos! Solve war and world hunger at the same time!

I'd love to include some pictures from yesterday's and today's adventures but for whatever reason, my homestay's internet doesn't want to load Gmail -- every other website is fine -- but that is where all of my pictures go and that makes it very hard to upload said pictures. Perhaps there will have to be a post with all of my backlogged photos in a few days when we head to our next residency... Oh well, happy Friday, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment