Thursday, March 17, 2016

Classy Girl

Today, Jas and I braved the 50 minute drive to Milwaukee in the name of full bellies. I promised Jas a trip to Ian's Pizza and I delivered (they also deliver if you live in the Milwaukee area). What we didn't realize was that Ian's Pizza appeared to be in the Irish Pub district of Milwaukee and today is Saint Patrick's Day. Let's just say that we saw a lot of incoherent people wearing green at 11am.

We got some mac and cheese pizza! It would have been better if we hadn't been surrounded by loud frat guys while we were eating but ya win some and ya lose some. We also came up with the brilliant idea of getting a pizza to go because... we really don't have to justify that decision with a reason at all, the reason is pizza and pizza is always a good reason.

We walked from Ian's Pizza to a cupcake place I'd read about online. The List I've compiled has a lot of cupcake places on it but none for Milwaukee and what I really wanted were cupcakes, so I went on Google and found Classy Girl Cupcakes. Classy Girl Cupcakes is perfect for me because I'm a classy girl -- also any place that sells cupcakes is my type of place... I got two cupcakes: red velvet and raspberry truffle. I didn't get any of their jumbo filled cupcakes because I couldn't justify spending $5 on one cupcake when I could get two equally delicious looking cupcakes for the same price. They also sold little cheesecakes but I went with the traditional cake because cake... They were awesome; red velvet was the better of the two and I'm starting to believe that red velvet cupcakes are seriously the way to go!

We drove home with our delicious pizza, although not all of the pizza made it back to Hartford with us (...Jas...). We then did rehearsal things and work stuff because we have, ya know, jobs! Tomorrow we'll be back in Milwaukee again because we need to revisit the BelAir Cantina for some more tacos.

P.S. I have pictures from Classy Girl but the internet is slow and I am tired so you'll have to wait, rabid readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment