Saturday, March 21, 2015

Donut forget your donuts

Last night, I emailed myself a to do list with the subject "Donut forget your donuts" because word play. Since checking my email is pretty much the first thing I do every morning, I knew this subject line would make sure that I removed my deliciousness from the refrigerator and let my stomach say a proper goodbye.

Then it was time to give everyone else a proper goodbye. Ok, just Ellen because Cara and Phil were asleep, but who can blame them? I left super early... It was a miracle that Ellen even woke up! (Then again, I was just officially crowned her best friend, so she sort of had to!).

I took an Uber car to the airport and it was super convenient! Normal cabs are fine too but I would definitely do this again if I needed to get to the airport or somewhere else at a strange hour of the day.

My flight was pretty boring. I spent half of it asleep and half of it reading Frankenstein. I was sitting next to an elderly couple who live twenty minutes from Banff and were giving me the lowdown on the area as well.

After landing, I spent a few hours in a mall in Calgary to kill time because Mandy's flight doesn't get in until late. Wayyy late. Way, way, wayyyyyyyyyy late.

No comments:

Post a Comment