Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Cessford, AB

Well, Cessford, AB’s population may have just increased 10% since our arrival. The town has “no facilities” and one and a half streets. The most recent census capped the population at 33. It’s not without charm though and I’ve got an aesthetically pleasing view of some grass and field (because you can’t get enough of those out here!).

When we first rolled into Cessford, the principal/our contact came out to meet us because he saw us driving by (sticking with tradition, we’d managed to get lost and stop in front of the wrong house, thinking it was our homestay), so essentially, the entire town knew we were here before we did.
No Wifi at our homestay so my blogging time will definitely be diminished but then again, are you really that starved for my witticisms that I need to blog about another long drive to Brooks and back? Because that’s all I see happening in the near future… Although there are a few dinosaur museums “nearby” (I’m measuring in Canadian, where “nearby” can mean anything within a day’s drive), so maybe we’ll mix things up.


Oh, nature here? Gorgeous. These are the stars I've been waiting for this tour! Check out yesterday's sun rise/moon set.
Mhm. The sun and moon in the same photo.

Good morning, moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment