Monday, May 20, 2013

Participating

This is my adventure and I'm going to make the most of it. Barely a day here and I have done more than seems possible:

1. Eating an ostrich burger
2. Trying a Savannah Dry Cider (which was WAY better than the burger)
3. Introducing myself to a group of strangers and striking up a conversation just because we're staying at the same place. These guys have been everywhere and even though their accents are a tad difficult to decipher, I enjoy listening to them and hearing about their adventures - they've had lots of them. I will too some day, lots of them.

I've told Dr. Rance-Roney that we need to find the time to see a play and I will find a way to make that happen -- so, Pete, if you're reading this, know that I'm working on it but I haven't had time for hat shopping yet. Tomorrow perhaps...

I'm most definitely participating!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you most certainly will have lots more adventures and this is just the start! Very proud of you and keep posting!

    Much Love,
    Cousin Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ostrich burger ... nice ... did they top it in beets and hard-boiled egg? Did you get it at Ostrich Burger King?

    ReplyDelete