Monday, September 7, 2015

So, considering that living out of a suitcase is sort of a huge part of my job, I hate packing and am doing anything I can to avoid it at the moment (I leave on Friday). Current means of distraction include listening to The Grapes of Wrath on audiobook, rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, rewatching all of season 2 of Teen Wolf, hitting refresh on my Facebook feed every four minutes and writing this blog post.

I promised population counts and I am a woman of my word, so in honor of not wanting to decide which sweaters I should take and which ones I should abandon for the fall and courtesy of the Google, I proudly present my fall itinerary!
Lander, WY - 7,732
Lyman, WY - 2,096
Bridger, MT- 728
Helena, MT - 29,596 
Wolf Point, MT - 2,787
Harrison, MT - 162
St. Ignatius, MT - 852
Amsterdam, MT - 727
Trout Creek, MT - 261

I bolded the towns with the greatest and fewest number of people, but hey, by Montana standards, 162 is a lot. I consider having only one town with a population under 200 and two towns with a population under 500 to be a serious win.

See you soon, Big Sky Country (I'll probably be naked because it's easier than packing!). Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment