Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Update on Satan

There were a few sarcastic comments that I left out of yesterday's blog post due to general exhaustion.

So, the most vile part of the Devil's Stairs was not the 90 degree incline. It was the 90 degree incline WHILE being totally convinced that I was going to be eaten at any moment. Do you know what happens when people tell you that you've significantly increased your chances of becoming a bear's next meal? Everything you see becomes a bear. EVERYTHING. I saw a cow and thought it was a bear. I saw a rock and thought it was a bear. A squirrel running across the trail... bear. A sparrow flying out of a bush... bear. My own footsteps... BEAR!

Luckily, I did not get eaten and can live on to be paranoid for another day. The end... or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment