Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Welcome to Lyman


The photo says it all. I've started my second residency of the fall in Lyman, WY, with two new partners and so far, things are swell (if not slightly boring -- no offense).

On the drive here, I stopped in Little America, WY, which wants to be like Wall Drug in South Dakota but isn't. They have a lot of billboards and 75 cent ice cream cones but nothing is quite like Wall Drug. The name "Little America" might have been the most interesting part about it for me. I got some gasoline and french fries and drove on.

We had auditions yesterday and I have nicknamed myself CinderTAD. Having two partners is strange because this is a two person job and it's Taylor Ann (always Taylor Ann, never just Taylor) and Kayla's first week as partners and their first week on Aladdin so it is way more important that they work on their partnership than getting along with me (we're all getting along though so no worries there) which means that I'm here to lend a helping hand in any way that I can but am letting them take the lead on most things. I'm also the one who is going to get dressed up at the end of the week because I'll be playing the Genie again, so CinderTAD is all in good fun.

 This morning I went on a walk to explore the town and just about walked it end to end. I didn't bring my fancy camera, but I was equipped with Snapchat, so I grabbed a pic. I'll probably go back out before I leave again (my walk lasted a whopping 45 minutes, so I think I can squeeze it in) to get some real pictures, but this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment