Saturday, September 26, 2015

I have been exposed to a hideous thing. All people who know the Biddle/Jaffe clan understand that the University of Michigan is the way to go. The grandparents went/met there. The parents went/met there. I would go there for grad school if they had something I wanted to study (Seriously? How does one of the most prestigious BFA programs in the country not have an equally prestigious MFA course of study? But I digress). University of Michigan means that Ohio State is bad. I learned this lesson around the same time that my father brainwashed me against coffee.

Well, this morning, I'm checking all my various social media accounts and bam! BETRAYAL! Whitney is visiting her boyfriend in Ohio and *gasp* found an Ohio State geotag. This is a heinous crime! How dare my eyes be exposed to something so indecent!


*Ends rant. Drops mic.*

1 comment:

  1. At Ohio State they need something that garish to cover up the images of just how hideous the place is.

    ReplyDelete