Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Bed is the Most Glorious Bed on Earth

As my residency in Massachusetts comes to an end and I prepare to drive back to New York for another week, I thought I should catch you up on how this week turned out. First, here is a collage of all of the different snap filters I collected as I went on my adventures throughout the city!

My last blog post came on Tuesday, but a lot has happened since then! On Wednesday, we went into Cambridge, aka my favorite place on Earth. We got dinner at The Friendly Toast, which is basically my favorite breakfast place on Earth. I had never been there for dinner but it was really, really good. I ordered the DGGC or Damn Good Grilled Cheese and it was damn good! It was spicy and came with strawberry habanero sauce, which was weird, but tasty.

The Friendly Toast also has a sweet retro vibe and I spotted some old Esso ads -- Esso is the one gas station in all of Canada that accepts MCT's gas card, so Mandy and I became masters at finding the closest Esso. After dinner, we bummed around Harvard and then crashed for the night.

On Thursday, I went to yoga. Nothing much to blog about. It was yoga, it was good.

Friday, I went to my mom's and she made mac and cheese!!!!! I love her mac and cheese. Her mac and cheese is my everything. We also drove back into the city because Rose texted me late on Thursday to say that she was making an impromptu trip to Boston! Perfect timing. We met in the North End and followed the Freedom Trail all the way to the site of the Boston Massacre, which has been a long running joke between us.Yeah, I know, we've got a weird sense of humor...


Yesterday was show day! My parents and high school drama director (who also happens to be a former TAD) were able to attend. It was really awesome to have them there plus the kids did a great job!

At the end of a long day (show day is always a long day), I got to go home for the night!!! My dad took my to my favorite place for dinner and frappes (MA milkshakes) and then I got to cuddle with all of my animals. One of my kitties was very protective of me and spent the whole night with me, climbing onto my chest every time I rolled onto my back. This morning, waking up was glorious because as this blog post suggests, my bed is the most glorious bed on Earth.

Heading to Schenectady, NY today and then Maine and then back to Montana. I can't believe that the summer is almost over now!

No comments:

Post a Comment