Saturday, July 4, 2015

Cheesesteaks!

Reunited with my friends, we decided that we needed to drive back to Philly for cheesesteaks (ok, we needed to drive back to Philly to pick up Woodchuck Will from the airport, but cheesesteaks were a good idea too). Melissa and Rose had never had cheesesteaks so this was quite the occasion. We went to Pat's because that is where my friends Colleen and Olivia wanted to go. I would have taken them to both just for the experience but since I was the only one in the group not actually eating a cheesesteak, I was (fairly) overruled. No one got my favorite -- whiz with -- because none of them liked cheese whiz. I don't think they understood that no one actually liked cheese whiz, you just need to go with the unhealthiest option! I got fries so that I also got to participate in the foodfest. Both Melissa and Rose said that they liked their cheesesteaks way more than they expected to, but my question is who doesn't expect to like a cheesesteak?! If it wouldn't have destroyed my intestinal track, I might have made the switch back to meat-eater right then and there last night!

Being with my friends again is great! Also I got to talk to Whitney this morning and that was awesome too. She's having a great time in Israel, even though she's been stung by three jellyfish. I also got to talk to some of her friends who crashed our call and they think I'm cool (who doesn't?).

No comments:

Post a Comment