Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hey Mom! I'm at the Salt Lake Airport!

I was only there for a short amount of time, but still, they updated their geotags to include this charmer! I obviously kept you all updated on what was happening in the Helena airport (because what else was there to do) so no need to report on that again. My plane ride from Helena to Salt Lake was, as I expected, small but it was also fast and that was nice. I rehearsed a bit of the MCT assembly that I'm expected to perform next week but I mostly read Twilight (the gender-bent version, of course). Just as my legs touched down in Salt Lake, it was time to get on my flight to Seattle! I got a middle seat but it really wasn’t so bad because the flight was short. The highlight happened before I ever even got on the plane when I witnessed a lady get in a fight with the desk attendant because she wanted priority boarding and wanted to know why other people who didn’t look like they needed any extra time to get on the plane got priority boarding. The desk attendant let her board the flight early.


Once in Seattle, I got my bags and then waited for Mr. Crespo to pick me up. He brought with him new (new to me anyways because they've been together for like a year) boyfriend, Anthony. I like Anthony because he didn't judge me when I joked that I was excited because in Twilight, they were just talking about Seattle and now I'm here. Apparently he and Josh almost went to Forks on Valentine's Day. 

I know my mother is going to complain, but we haven’t taken any pictures yet because we were not camera ready. They’re coming, I promise. I did get the Seattle airport geotag, obviously.

We went to Josh's apartment then out to dinner and then back to Josh's apartment and we are now getting ready for the day!! I'm going to see where Josh works and go on adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment