Sunday, October 4, 2015

Back in Montana

I am back in Big Sky Country (although to be fair, the sky was pretty big in Wyoming too).

I am writing from Bridger, MT, although not from my hotel room because that doesn’t have wifi…
Melissa is back and we celebrated by grabbing a picture before we crossed the border.


Once we were checked into our hotel (and by check in, I mean we picked up an envelope address to “The Missoula Children’s Theatre” that had two keys in it) and I’d unpacked, I decided to go for a walk around the town. There isn’t a lot in Bridger but I managed to turn this walk into quite the excursion! I found out all sorts of information about Bridger (and took a picture of the sign for all you fine folks at home) and found the schools where I’ll be working this week.

The most exciting part of my walk, however, was making a new friend! Yes, I think I might have accidentally adopted a cat. I was just walking down the street when I spotted this guy. I said “kitty” like I normally do when I see a cat and expected it to run away, but instead, it ran TOWARDS me and started loving on me. I now understand how my neighbors must feel when they meet our cat, Minnie, who acts like a dog. I have been introduced to the cat-dog of Bridger and life has never been better!

No comments:

Post a Comment