Saturday, August 8, 2015

Whitney in Watervile and the Last Show of the Summer

Yesterday, Whitney came to visit!

She drove all the way up to Maine just for me and it could not have been better. I love her so much and am so happy I got to see her!!!!!!!! She also gave me my presents from Israel! She got me a matching necklace and bracelet and they are both incredibly beautiful.

We didn't have a ton of time together but we made the most of the time we had. We went and got some nice seafood for dinner, because Maine, ya know?

After dinner, we went to see the movie, Trainwreck. It was a pretty slow comedy. There were some good moments but it wasn't amazing and I'm really bitter because Amy Schumer stole my Partridge Family flash mob idea!

Lobstah roll.
This morning, Whitney slept in while I had to get ready to do the show. We had an awesome dress rehearsal. Basically this whole week in Waterville was pretty great and Whitney surprised me with a lobster roll for lunch. The kids were obsessed with finding Whitney in the audience once they knew that she was there. They wanted to know all about her. It was kind of cute (actually, it was really cute).

And then it was the last show of the summer. It was a really great show. The kids were amazing! A fantastic way to end the summer! Tomorrow is the first leg of our trip back to Missoula. I can't believe we're already here.........................


No comments:

Post a Comment