Saturday, August 15, 2015

To San Francisco!

Check in is over and I am in San Francisco!! How did I get here? I flew, of course. Just flapped my arms and into the air I went -- just kidding, I took a plane to Salt Lake City, Utah and then on to San Francisco.

I had to get dropped off at the Missoula airport like three hours early, which is a lot for any airport but especially the one in Missoula where there is like... nothing. I mostly fought with the internet for those three hours.

Although Salt Lake City had some quality geotags, I only had a short layover there.

My flight to San Fran was easy. The plane was very comfy too, which was a nice perk. I mostly slept through the flight:
Actual photo of my arrival.
As I continue to collect geotags,  I would like to point out that airports tend to have their very own and I have quite the collection. The Missoula airport doesn't have one -- it has more taxidermy than aircrafts -- but these are me in my various states of travel via air and space. Fun fact: I didn't actually go to the airport in Atlanta (bottom middle), I just stayed at an airport hotel!


Mandy met me at the airport and it was AWESOME! She even got me blueberry muffins because she thought I might be hungry!!! We drove back to her apartment (which may or may not belong to a murder victim -- no judgment, it just looks like someone might have died here!) and talked until like 3 in the morning. Now I'm up and she's not (what a surprise, that's such a new thing for us) and getting ready for the day. 
Good morning from Berkeley, CA!

2 comments:

  1. Remember when I lived in a murder victim/meth lab apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. Remember when I stayed there with you?

      Delete