Thursday, August 6, 2015

An Update from Waterville

Things have cooled off since we arrived on Sunday so staying in the dorms without the AC is not nearly as bad as it was the first few nights. I've still got my trusty fan going but I know longer feel like I'm staying at a college on the surface of the sun.

Apart from lacking an internal cooling system, Colby is gorgeous. I've been walking the campus a lot because for most of the week, it has been cooler than being in my room.


While here, I've also managed to go to yoga twice, which is quite the treat for me. They had a photographer at last night's class so it's like yay, the random girl that showed up here for the week is now on our website forever. (I'm not in the foreground, but it's still pretty cool and I look awesome).

I am very sad to report that I have received confirmation that although it is set in Waterville, none of Wet Hot American Summer was shot here and neither of the two landmarks I was looking for exist.

Tomorrow, Whitney is coming AND one week from tomorrow, I'll be going to see Mandy!!! It's so exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment