Friday, July 29, 2016

San Juan del Sur

There are so many puns I could have used for this blog post title but I controlled myself... maybe tomorrow.

This morning we packed up in Granada but had time to kill so we stored our bags in a room at our hostel that smelled like a foot and set off. We got brunch at a place called Kathy's Waffles BUT I didn't get a waffle. Whitney reminded me that I've had a lot of pancakes and waffles recently, even by my standards so I got a veggie omelette. It was really just a mushroom omelette with like a singular piece of onion so it was good but disappointing.

Post brunch we simply retrieved our bags from the foot room and waited for the shuttle. Our shuttle ride was pretty plain. Nothing special to report (today was a pretty boring, lazy day honestly).

We arrived in San Juan del Sur around 3 and it's a pretty lazy place so we simply lounged by the pool for a bit before heading into town to get the lay of the land.

We're back at our hostel now. The place has a very chill, family vibe, which is why we're participating in "Mexican night" and waiting for tacos. Tomorrow we'll be headed to the beach and then SUNDAY FUN DAY. Sorry there isn't more to write about but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

1 comment: