Saturday, April 9, 2016

Edgar Wildcats

I've had a very busy week but I have a free day today (a rarity!) so I shall update you all on what I've been up to.

Not only have I been busy, but it's been snowing here in Edgar, WI (yes, in April), so if I had free time, I probably would have just sit back and watch TV...

Basically the most brilliant thing of the week was when I got frozen hot chocolate in the snow! Yeah, frozen hot chocolate. Not regular hot chocolate, but frozen hot chocolate -- an intentionally cold beverage in unseasonably cold weather.

Today, we're going to get to explore the area because our shows were actually yesterday. It's been a while since we've had a free day like this! Another really cool thing is that we became honorary Edgar wildcats when we got awesome sweatshirts as a thank you gift. They look amazing! I'm gunna be so snuggly and warm!!!

Another totally insane thing about this week is that while we were working in Edgar, we've been staying in Stratford and we have a residency in Stratford the week after next... AND we'll have the same homestay! That's a first!!! The same incredible homestay who will be taking us on all sorts of adventures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment