Friday, April 29, 2016

Grilled Cheese Museum

So, if the blogging career doesn't work out (not that this is a career or anything... no one actually pays me to read this...), I have decided that the next best thing would be opening up my own museum exclusively dedicated to my photographs of grilled cheese sandwiches, because this blog is essentially an ode to toasted cheese bread. I'm about to add another designer grilled cheese to my collection of grilled cheese photographs! Yesterday, we stopped at Renard's Cheese Shop on our way to rehearsal and yes, I got a grilled cheese sandwich. Not just any grilled cheese sandwich, however, their signature grilled cheese sandwich. The signature grilled cheese was spinach, provolone and pesto in between two slices of Texas toast then topped with Parmesan cheese. Now, it wasn't as amazing as the superbly good grilled cheese that I made for myself last week (seven year cheddar and specialty cream cheese on good, old traditional white bread!) but it was something new and pretty great.

I am going to miss the cheese here. I don't know how I'll go back to life as it was before this tour...

The sandwich also came with a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment