Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dr. Samantha Nightmare

Day one of my drive from Montana to Minnesota is now complete. I am spending the night in Dickinson, ND, with Jas and two other TADS, Molly and Whitney.

I left Missoula at 6 this morning to drive to Helena to collect Jas and then we drove to Bozeman where we met Molly and Whitney at IHOP to caravan the rest of the way to North Dakota. It's been a long day (12 and a half hours from the time I left Missoula to the time I got to my hotel in Dickinson) so I'm going to keep this post short.

I got a new GPS for Christmakah. Her name is Samantha Nightmare. I call her this because the generic voice is named Samantha and then I downloaded some other voices and icons -- one of which is the "Dr. Nightmare" voice, which Jas and I turned on today. After Dr. Nightmare told us that we would be turning in over 400 miles, the GPS would occasionally spit out other spooky things like "can we take a trip to the cemetery?", "is someone following us?", "where is the closest abandoned children's summer camp?" and more! To make everything even more entertaining for ourselves, I'd selected the ice cream truck avatar to represent us!

Our drive is about nine hours tomorrow and then before you know it, we'll be doing a show!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment