Thursday, October 23, 2014

What NOT to do in Mexico

Well, it's taken a few days, but here is my final post from Rosarito -- just a few tips on what I would wouldn't do if I were to go back to that area!

1. Don't worry about changing your money Everyone accepts US dollars -- they seemed to prefer them in many places -- so it wasn't worth the hassle of going to the bank and getting all of that done.
2. Don't hire a mariachi band to play for you at dinner A lot of restaurants have this and it just isn't worth it. We didn't do it, but we did have to sit through a few loud dinners where the people next to us had...
3. Don't sit next to anyone who looks like they would hire a mariachi band to play for them at dinner I know that this is hard to actually follow through on, but still.
4. Know how to properly cross the border US Customs appreciates it and you won't risk missing your flight. I read a lot of books but none of them mentioned which lane to use or any of that, so just make sure you ask someone before you go through the wrong lane.

And that's it, I guess. Pretty simple stuff!! Go to Mexico and go wild, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment