Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Little Moomaid

We went back to Cow's today to see how it handled the milkshake test. Now, we saw even more cow puns, including a nod to Lady Gaga (or should I say Moo Moo) but this was the greatest by far.
I wish the shake had been as good as The Little Moomaid (or the Jonas Brudders or so many, many more). It was ok... But lacked a little something. Mandy said that it was a vanilla milkshake and it lacked a lot of everything but I think that it tasted more like milk than ice cream and that was disappointing. I still like their ice cream, a lot, but thankfully, there are more places I can get milkshakes before I leave Banff because I am not satisfied. 

For the record, Mandy did not get a milkshake at Cow's, so her commentary is pure speculation based mostly of her distain for my love of plain vanilla shakes without whipped cream and not on any hard (serve) ice cream based research.

No comments:

Post a Comment