Thursday, April 9, 2015

Every week, we call the home office to give them an update of how we're doing and what's going on in general and the very last thing they do is ask us a question of the week. Sometimes these questions are pretty straight forward, like What is your favorite movie? and then sometimes, they get sort of weird. This week's question was, "If your tour partner was a baby animal, what would animal would they be and what would be their name?"

Well, Mandy's answer for me was pretty obvious. I would be a kitten and I would have some type of pun-related name (She went with Caterine. Should have been Holden Pawfield or Catticus Finch... just saying). I said that Mandy, with her tremendous love of Lady Gaga, would be a baby monster and that her name would be Boo.




After we hung up the phone, I decided I wanted to draw Mandy as Boo and she decided that she would draw me as a cat and here are the results. *Please note, we are holding the other person's drawing of us and not our personal drawing.




No comments:

Post a Comment