Sunday, January 25, 2015

Mermaids Took Chinook

It's our last night here! I should be packing... and I am... not. I spent the last few hours watching Grease and now as Grease 2 starts and the night comes to close, I've decided that I need to blog and pack and write my tour reports at the exact same time. Oops.

We went to both of Chinook's restaurants during our week here and frequented the gas station for F-Real milkshakes. We had two shows today to close out our week and because a kid was sick, I ended up making a cameo as Prince Perfect (because who needs Prince Eric anyways? This isn't the Disney version kids... no, it really isn't. We don't even have an Ariel).

Tomorrow we make our first trip to Canada. Just a week to get acquainted with our neighbors to the north (also known as North Montana if you're me and pretty much only me) before we're back in MT for a week and then it's six weeks with nothing but hockey and maple syrup to keep us company.

Cayley is about an hour outside of Calgary so we might try to get there this week. If not this week, then we're hoping to get there some other time during our tour.

Also after the show, we went to dinner and in true Montana fashion, we ran into an elderly couple who'd seen the show (I bet half of the restaurant had seen it, but only this couple said anything to us). Now, before I continue, I should mention that Prince Perfect's role needed to be rewritten because MCT got a few too many complaints about his...um...flamboyant nature, so when this man said jokingly that he found the Prince to be a little effeminate, I had to laugh, because if only you knew, sir. If only you knew.

Prince Perfect and Professor Irmagard Thumperdumper. Certified hotties.

No comments:

Post a Comment