Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Carousel for Missoula

Well, I arrived here a week ago and haven't had much time to blog. Missoula is great but cold; I never thought I would think of 10 degrees as a heat wave, but here I am. Today we got out of rehearsal early and were able to visit A Carousel for Missoula, which is the fastest carousel in the US (and second fastest in the world). It goes 7.5 mph -- crazy, I know!

Missoula is a lot bigger than I thought, but I don't have a lot of time for exploring unfortunately. It looks like I'll have some time next weekend though, and that's exciting! It is snowing right now -- basically all the time -- but things have been going really well. Everyone from work is awesome and I'm just loving this adventure!!

My daily commute

The view from my office

A Carousel for Missoula

No comments:

Post a Comment