Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 1 in Chinook

Chinook legitimately has more churches than restaurants and their second restaurant just opened three weeks ago! It's pretty weird.

Today, our contact took us to her farm and we got to see three little lambs that were born yesterday. The lambs were born yesterday!!! Do you understand how cute that is? I don't have any photos to post because I was too busy going awwwwww.

Chinook is smaller than Malta and our motel is super close to the train tracks, so we basically hear the train all day, but everything else seems great. Their mascot is the beets, as in the vegetable. I'm looking for Chinook swag as we speak!

We did two incredible workshops at the elementary school, plus auditions and rehearsal! My most brilliant moment of the day, however, was probably leaving my cell phone in the locked high school after rehearsal. Oh well, I'll pick it up in the morning. Until then, Chinook!

No comments:

Post a Comment