Sunday, August 7, 2016

No Way, (San) Jose

Yes way! I found another pun for my blog! It didn't seem possible but I make the impossible look good so I do it all the time.

Last night, we went to a sports bar for nachos and chicken wings because that is what you do when you want to watch the Olympics and the hotel's TV is being used by someone to watch a junky movie on FX! When we returned from dinner, the TV was free and we were able to watch the Olympics AND found The Parent Trap IN ENGLISH on the Disney Channel to watch during commercial breaks. (I had an identity crisis because I am closer in age to the would-be stepmother than to Lindsay Lohan. Whitney has an identity crisis because she didn't know the movie was a remake).

Fun fact: Today is National Sister's Day! I didn't know that the U.S. had one of those, but they do and I get to spend it with my sister, celebrating the end of our #SisterTrip. I won't lie, we're both pretty ready to get home so we are taking things easy and watching the Olympics (in Spanish but hey, a fast swimmer in a fast swimmer in any language).

And that's kind of our plan for the day. If it sounds lame to you then I don't want to hear about it! We're going to treat ourselves to a nice dinner and find snacks for our flight tomorrow but mainly we want to cheer for Team USA and relax! Peace and love, pura Vida,

No comments:

Post a Comment