Saturday, August 20, 2016

500th Post

This is my 500th post here at Thomson's Travel Blog and I'm excited to use it to announce that since I have settled down and will no longer be traveling all the time, I have created a new blog about my move to Chicago. This blog isn't going anywhere; hopefully I'll be traveling again in the future, but it would be weird to write on a travel blog about where I live.

You can find all of my witticisms and misadventures as I transition from suburbs to the city at sarcasticcity.blogspot.com. I've already written a post about my first few days here, so check it out.

Thanks for reading my previous 499 posts and making it to the end of this one and I hope you'll hop over to my new blog and follow my next adventure!

Peace and love, blogosphere. Enjoy the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment